• Fully MRI-compatible
• Motorized and computer-controlled
• Translation function puts upright or recumbent patients
• Elevator function places patient's anatomy of interest
at magnet isocenter
• Tilt function rotates the patient from upright to
the recumbent position
• Table slightly tilted at 5 degrees to stabilize patients
during upright scanning
• Support fixtures for RF receiver coils integrated
into the table.
• The only true Open MRI
• The most non-claustrophobic whole-body Open MRI.
• Walk in, stand or sit and use or remove seat for the
scan, walk out.
• An unprecedented degree of patient comfort because
there is an unobstructed view, nothing in front of the patient's
• Movable, stabilization bars to enhance patient comfort
and stability during multipositional scans such as flexion,
extension, rotation and lateral bending.
• Whisper Gradients for quiet scans
• Brain scans with
the patient upright (vertical)
• Weight-bearing studies of the human anatomy.
• Range-of-motion for flexion, extension, rotation and
• Patient positioning plays a critical role in detecting
clinically significant pathology.
• 0.6 Tesla field strength
• Iron-frame electromagnet
• Front-open and top-open magnet design
• Magnetic poles are on the left and right of the patient
• Horizontal (transaxial) magnetic field orientation
• 18 inch (46 cm) pole-to-pole, horizontal gap
• Multipositional capabilities for positional MRI studies
High speed gradient performance
• Water cooled
• Reduces the reconstruction rate
• Increases slew rate for thinner slices